How do I sign up to OFNL Wholesale's network?
The sign up process is as follows:
- Firstly, you will need to register your details with us so we can create a portal login.
- Once your registration request has been submitted, we will send you our Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA), which you need to complete and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OFNL will review, sign and return to you the NDA and undertake a credit check.
- Following a successful credit checking process, OFNL will send you your login details for OFNL Wholesale's online account, where you will be able to gain access to secure information and pricing.
- Once logged in, you can download OFNL Wholesale's Core Agreement which needs to be signed and sent to OFNL Wholesale. Once signed this allows you to order services from OFNL Wholesale.
What other service providers are currently on the network?
To find all of the service providers on the network, please use our postcode checker.
What are the packages I as a service provider can supply to customers?
OFNL Wholesale has a varied wholesale product set which enables service providers to sell their complete range of communication products that can be delivered across a fibre only network. To find out more, please see our Products section.
What products can I sign up for?
Service providers can sign the core agreement and then are able to order any of the OFNL Wholesale wholesale products as detailed below. There is a requirement detailed in our agreement that service providers should have the appropriate support organisation and processes in place to support the end users.
Current Services available from OFNL Wholesale.
- LanLink Service
- Datalink Service
- SIPlink Service
- MetLink Service
- Managed Broadband Service
- Managed Voice Access Service
- Passive Tube Access Service
To find out more, please see our Products section.
What areas do you operate in?
OFNL is available at a variety of locations across the UK, where OFNL Wholesale only networks are deployed. These are typically new build developments. You can enter a postcode using our postcode checker to see if our networks are available in areas where you serve.
Who are your customers?
As a wholesale company, OFNL Wholesale's customers are service providers; companies who provide broadband and telephony services to their end users. OFNL are an open access company and actively encourage service providers to join the network.
Still need to speak with us?
If you cannot find the answer to your question above, please get in touch with us and OFNL Wholesale will be happy to help.