The sign up process is as follows:
- Register your details with us so we can create a portal login.
- Once your registration request has been submitted, we will send you our Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA), which you need to complete and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OFNL will review, sign and return to you the NDA and undertake a credit check.
- Following a successful credit check, OFNL will send you your login details, where you will be able to gain access to secure information and pricing.
- Once logged in, you can download OFNL Wholesale’s Core Agreement which needs to be signed and sent to us. Once signed this allows you to order services.
OFNL is available at a variety of locations across the UK. These are typically new build developments. You can use our postcode checker to see if our networks are available in the areas which you serve.
Current Services available from OFNL Wholesale include:
- LanLink Service
- Datalink Service
- SIPlink Service
- MetLink Service
- Managed Broadband Service
- Managed Voice Access Service
- Passive Services – Dark Fibre, Blown Fibre Tube, Sub-Duct
OFNL Wholesale has a varied product range which enables Service Providers to sell the following to their customers:
- Ultrafast broadband products
- Traditional PATS (Public Access Telephone System) and Next Generation SIP (Session Internet Protocol) products
- Ethernet ALA (Active Line Access) compliant or Managed Services
- Full support for both Symmetric and Asymmetric services
- Contended or Non-Contended Data services
- Dark Fibre
- Blown Fibre Tube
- Large and Small Sub-Duct
As a wholesale company, our customers are Service Providers; companies who provide broadband and telephony services to their end users. We are an open access company and actively encourage Service Providers to join our network.
If you would like to enquire about signing up to the OFNL network, please get in touch.