OFNL have a team of experts in fibre and are committed about providing customers with excellent customer services and ultra-fast fibre broadband. Our networks are installed on new build developments across the UK delivering Fibre to the Home to homes and businesses.
- 'Open Access' network for service providers.
- Technology is future-proof Fibre to the home (FTTH).
- Delivers faster speeds than Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC).
- Fibre will deliver symmetrical up and download speeds.
- OFNL's network is fibre all the way, there is no copper which suffers degradation of speed over distance.
- Service providers can deliver ultra-fast broadband; up to 1Gbps for businesses and 300Mbps to residents.
- Next-generation Fibre all the way into the home.
- Ultra-fast broadband speed with 300Mbps as standard package and 1Gbps networks with infinite future-proof potential.
- Crystal clear telephony.
- Next- generation digital TV.
- Home value increases with ultra-fast broadband which allows householders to browse, shop, stream, game, chat and work all at the same time.
- The capability of the fibre network means that distance limitations experienced with copper based networks aren't an issue.
- OFNL are addressing and working towards delivering the government's ambition for 95% of the UK to have access to super-fast broadband of greater than 24Mbps by 2017.
- Service providers can benefit by joining OFNL's network and delivering the governments' target to their customers homes and businesses.
- OFNL actually delivers ultra-fast; currently at speeds of up to 300Mbps for residents and 1Gbps for businesses.
- Fibre is future-proof technology which can evolve to meet any new targets set by the government.